AAC-LC Decoder & Encoder
MPEG-2/MPEG-4 Low Complexity Audio Codec (AAC-LC) is the simplest and most widely used and supported AAC profile. Despite its low computational complexity, AAC LC provides good sound quality at as low as 64 Kbps bitrate. The codec supports a range of sampling rates and bitrates. These features have made AAC LC codec a perfect solution for a variety of applications.
SPIRIT AAC LC Decoder & Encoder are a highly efficient solutions targeted to various embedded appliances. These solutions are optimized to achieve the best performance and save system resources.
- Fully compliant to the ISO MPEG-2/MPEG-4 Low Complexity codec standard
- Low CPU usage and memory footprint
- Sampling rates from 8 to 96 kHz (compared to 48 kHz for MP3)
- Bit rates from 8 Kbps to 576 Kbps for mono and from 16 Kbps to 1152 Kbps for stereo signal
- Support for mono and stereo channels
- TI C6xx version is XDAIS compliant (including parent/child support for paging tables)
- Code is reentrant, supports multithreading and dynamic memory allocation
To integrate AAC-LC Decoder & Encoder into your video conferencing application or service please send us a request at email@example.com
Ошибка: Контактная форма не найдена.