G.723.1 is an audio codec for voice that compresses voice audio in 30 ms frames. An algorithmic look-ahead of 7.5 ms duration means that total algorithmic delay is 37.5 ms. Its official name is Dual rate speech coder for multimedia communications transmitting at 5.3 and 6.3 kbit/s.
SPIRIT G.723.1 dual rate vocoder conforms to ITU-T G.723.1 recommendation. It can be used in a wide range of applications such as multimedia devices, visual telephony, wireless telephony, and videoconferencing products.
- Fully bit exact with ITU-T G.723.1 and G.723.1A
- 3 and 6.3 Kbps encoded bit stream rates
- Discontinuous transmission support (DTX) using Voice Activity
- Detection (VAD) and Comfort Noise Generation (CNG)
- Input/output samples format: Linear PCM, 8 kHz, 16 bits. Block based processing supported
- Very simple application interface
- eXpressDSP compliant. Code is reentrant, supports multithreading and dynamic memory allocation
To integrate SPIRIT G.723.1 into your video conferencing application or service please send us a request at email@example.com[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]