H.264 HP video codec is intended for encoding and decoding of video sequence and is compliant with ITU-T H.264 standard, high profile. Codec supports:
- I-, P- and B-slices
- All inter and intra prediction modes specified by standard
- Subpixel motion compensation (up to quarter-pixel precision)
- Multiple Slice Encoding
- Multiple Reference Frames
- Low Delay DPB management Mode
- Dynamic allocation of key frame insertion
- Robust coding mode: using redundant intra-macroblocks
- Decoder supports Flexible Macroblock Ordering
- Decoder supports Arbitrary Slice Ordering
- 8×8 DCT
- Quantization scaling matrices
- Separate Cb and Cr QP control
H.264 HP video codec supports standard picture sizes: SQCIF(128×96), QCIF(176×144), CIF (352×288), 4CIF(704×576), 16CIF (1408×1152) and custom picture size.
H.264 HP video codec supports video stream packetization and depacketization in compliance with the RFC 3984 for Internet transmission over RTP protocol:
- Packetization modes 0 and 1
- Parameters set is transmitted in-band.
To integrate H.264 HP into your video conferencing application or service please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ошибка: Контактная форма не найдена.